Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The New Celebrity Fit Club - Conclusion

OK, here we go again! It is time to review the final four members of this stellar and award-winning cast! (Yes, I am mocking!)

Kaycee Stroh: Knock, knock. Who is there? Not a fucking clue who this person is. So once again, time to Wikipedia it.

I found out that she was in all the High School Musical movies. Now put it this way. I am over forty years old and have no children. If I knew who Kaycee was, that would be really fucking creepy! Creepier than that guy that sits down on the stool right next to you at the bar, when there is a bunch of other seats open. He could have sat anywhere, but no, he doesn't. The guy seems cool at first after small talk, but after a few pops he ends up being some misogynistic, racist jerk-off. So I am glad I had no idea who she was. (And why can't that creepy guy leave me alone?)

A funny thing about her is, she is a plus sized model and spokesperson for a certain clothing company called Torrid. So in my eyes if she is a representative for this company, why the fuck is she going on a show to lose weight? Basically she will lose a chunk of ass and a chunk of change!

Tanisha Thomas: Well I checked Wikipedia for her, because once again, not a fucking clue! How is this person a celebrity? She doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page about her. Now I did learn she was on a show called The Bad Girls Club. What kind of title is that? It reminds me of the movie Bad Boys. (Not the one with Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. The one from 1983, starring Sean Penn, Esai Morales and Ally Sheedy. It was about a boy’s prison, with one of the best scenes being Sean Penn beating the shit out of a guy with a pillow case full of soda cans.)

Well, here is what I know about The Bad Girls Club. (Well this is what I cut and pasted about it.) The show follows seven women with a number of mental, anger, personal and psychological problems - deemed "bad girls" - as they live together for four months.

That sounds like the feel good show of the year! But I still haven’t found out anything about Tanisha, except for the fact that she is fat and appears to be fucked in the head!

Jay M. Carrol: Honestly? Could not find a fucking thing about who this guy is. Googled him and some computer designer’s name came up. I believe he was on the show Project Runway. That’s great, a fat fashion designer. Well, at least the portly short sizes may be hipper now.

Sebastian Bach: When I heard he was going to be on this show, I was pretty astonished. I actually do dig his old band, Skid Row. They had some great songs back in the day and jammed hard.

He also starred in the stage production of Jekyll & Hyde and was on a classic VH1 show called Super Group. (Of course in that show he acted like a little bitch the whole time and didn’t want to change his image. He needed to keep on living in the 80's. I was actually hoping Ted Nugent who grab a cross boy and shut Sebastian up.)

That is why I am astonished he is on Celebrity Fit Club. Because that is a really big image change. How do you go from a long haired, tight jean wearing, sleeveless shirt stick figure, to someone that needs to lose a bunch of weight? It’s like going from Tommy Lee to David Crosby.

The sad thing is? I will end up watching this show and not even feel guilty for doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment